Friday, August 19, 2016

Breakthrough sister! Prayer



It's time for your breakthrough sister! Yell out loud "ENOUGH!". Serve the enemy an eviction notice and claim back your promises. Sisters, your breakthrough depends on it. Your destiny depends on it. Rise up and take ownership of every blessings and promises that are for you. You weren't made for mediocracy, don't settle for less! Decide today to be intentional and take initiative towards your purpose.  

Say this prayer:
Father in the name of Jesus, I arise as a daughter of a KING. I take back any stolen blessings and promises. I refuse to be average, I will be a woman of purpose, a woman with vision, and a woman with character.  I speak life to any dead areas of my life. Jehovah Rapha, heal and restore me to Your completeness. I declare Psalm 91 over my life, I will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness nor the plague that destroys at midday. Multitudes may fall at my side, but it will not come near me. I declare Psalm 92, I have been anointed with oil. My eyes look down on my enemies; my ears hear evildoers when they attack me. May the God Almighty, El Shaddai send angels around me. In Jesus' name amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)thanks in advance, I truly enjoy reading all your comments. I hope we become friends
hugs and kisses. Osato