Friday, August 19, 2016

PRAYERS FOR FEAR AND WORRY

I love this verse, whenever I feel worried,  I remember what Christ said in Matthew 6:26 "Look at the birds. They don't plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren't you far more valuable to him than they are?"




Today, I pray the Heavenly Father restores whatever the enemy has stolen from you. I pray that your faith will increase in Him. I pray that you will arise to be who God has called you to be. I declare and decree you will walk in favor and abundance and not lack. I declare goodness and mercy will follow you, opportunities will chase you down. I declare and decree a renewed mind in Christ, one that will be filled with ideas and creativity. I declare you will walk with purpose in Jesus name. You will climb above obstacles and trials. The Lord will prosper the works of your hands. You will not be denied from opportunities in Jesus name. May the Spirit arrest anyone who is trying to come against you and your divine purpose in Jesus name. I reverse any curse against you or your family and I declare that divine favor, grace and well wishes will replace any negativity in Jesus name. May God's plans for your life prevail in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)thanks in advance, I truly enjoy reading all your comments. I hope we become friends
hugs and kisses. Osato